0105_02

Future building on tradition

Established in 1896, Mesa Parts is a medium-sized, family-owned business in the fourth generation - operating globally.
Once firmly rooted in its region, the producer of turned parts has long since developed into a global player. The export content is today 40 percent, with rising tendency. Handling international large-scale projects has meanwhile become part of everyday working life both in Lenzkirch and in Nachod in the Czech Republic. About 610 employees, among these over 50 trainees, work on a 20,000 square metre production site with the latest in production machinery and assembly systems. The central Sales, Logistics and Engineering departments are also located in Lenzkirch. Our subsidiary Mesa Parts s. r. o. in the town of Nachod in eastern Bohemia, a region with a rich tradition of mechanical precision engineering, has been in operation since 1993. Over 350 highly trained and qualified people work in production with modern infrastructure.